Tiny Home is an independent nursery located on Cunningham Crescent road in Bengaluru. Our beautiful classrooms are bright and cheerful, with plenty of space for movement, exploration and physical activity. Our school is specially designed to cater to the natural curiosity of children in a secure and respectful setting. We provide high quality education and childcare for children between the ages of 18 months to 6 years.
We are passionate about providing a nurturing, safe and secure environment where children develop physically, emotionally and socially using the philosophy and curriculum of Dr. Maria Montessori. Our professional, dedicated and experienced staff facilitate and enhance the development of all children.
We encourage parents to become familiar with the programs and premises. Please give us a call if you would like to schedule a tour.
Why Tiny Home Nursery
Tiny Home Nursery is based on the following beliefs
- We see each child as a unique individual with a great capacity to learn.
- We believe that children should be encouraged to grow and learn at their own pace and to their fullest potential.
- To help children become aware of the needs and feelings of others. We encourage sharing, turn-taking and other positive behaviours.
- We believe that small classes encourage children to build confidence as they explore the world under the close supervision of our teachers.
- We provide a flexible schedule that allows time for children to play, observe, imitate and practice.
- We believe in providing developmentally appropriate activities in our daily routine.
- We provide individual attention along with small and large group activities.
- We believe in teaming with families to understand the child through the wisdom of their first teacher, their parents. Your suggestions and comments are always welcome.
Tiny Home Montessori Nursery was founded by Ms. Namrata Patel, who has over 10 years’ experience in caring and educating young children, having worked in Montessori Nurseries throughout.
Our teachers are specially selected for their enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality Montessori teaching. Our highly qualified teachers act as facilitator in the classroom, providing the necessary guidance and instruction to the students so the students can work independently and progress at their own rate. Lessons are presented individually or in small groups. In addition, all staff members actively ensure the safety of the children at all times, in the classroom and on the playground.
Our staff to child ratio ensures that children in all age groups are properly cared for and receive individual attention throughout the day.
Group Ages Maximum Class Size Staff: Child Ratio
Toddlers 1½ – 2 ½ years 10 1:5
Montessori 2 ½ – 6 years 20 1:7
Partnership with Parents
We recognise that parents are their children’s first and most enduring educators and carers.
Our aim is to work in close partnership with parents to complement their approach to childcare, particularly to assist children when learning new skills such as toilet training, reading and writing. The closer the parent and nursery team work in partnership, the more rewarding the child’s time in nursery will be.
The nursery door is always open to all parents and carers for informal drop-ins. You will also be invited to regular parents meetings to discuss your child’s progress.